What IRS publications provide information on self-employment tax payments?

For more detailed information on self-employment tax payments, refer to the following publications: General self-employment Publication 17, Your Federal Tax. Publication 334, Tax Guide for Small Business. Farm self-employment Publication 225, Farmer's Tax Guide.

Foreign self-employment Publication 54, Tax Guide for U.S. Citizens Abroad. Commercial fishermen Publication 595, Captial Construction Fund for Commercial Fisherman. You can obtain these publications from any IRS office or visit their website at: www.irs.gov.

Last Revised: Sep. More.

I cant really gove you an answer,but what I can give you is a way to a solution, that is you have to find the anglde that you relate to or peaks your interest. A good paper is one that people get drawn into because it reaches them ln some way.As for me WW11 to me, I think of the holocaust and the effect it had on the survivors, their families and those who stood by and did nothing until it was too late.

Related Questions